Thursday, April 14, 2011

3 Eyelashes.

Today I heard a commercial for stuff that makes your eyelashes grow. Remember that one time when I ripped out all my eyelashes with my eyelash curler? (those things are vicious!) It was quite a traumatic experience for me. It's a weird situation; you don't want to not wear makeup, but then you have one eye with a full set of eyelashes and another eye with like 3. You can't just wear one eye with mascara.....

I won't lie, I wore mascara on both hoping no one would notice. Every morning I delicately brushed mascara on my sparse set of lashes trying not to get mascara all over my eyelid. Horrible horrible couple of months. I remember mom coming to visit me in the colony. The first thing she said to me was, "What happened to your eyelashes?!" Thanks mom.

1 comment:

  1. ummm dear Jessy you failed to explain how you were in such a predicament.

    ReplyDelete